Wednesday, September 14, 2005

"Ya know I'm back... I'm back..."

Hey all.

I'm back from my Shanghai trip. Nice to be back home. Will be blogging again soon, I think.

Thing is, I'll be going to Singapore again (I went to Shanghai via Singapore), this weekend to check out Joshua Redman's Elastic Band concert at Esplanade which is on Tuesday next week.. yay!

Some quick gig updates:

I'm playing with Noryn and Soulfingerz this Friday at Avanti's. Will blog that tomorrow, or day after.

Later.. I'm going to bed.


* * * * *

Gig update:

Noryn Aziz and Soulfingerz @ Avanti's Restaurant, Sunway

Prepare to be stunned by the sultry, jazz vocals of Noryn Aziz, backed by her band Soulfingerz. She'll be singing some adult contemporary tunes from Anita Baker, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, and more. Backed by powerhouse band, Soulfingerz, with Jason Voo, musical director and keyboards, Julian Chan on saxophones, David Juis on guitar, Fariz Adlan on bass, and Jimmy Tan on drums.

Date and Time: 16 Sept 2005, Friday. Music starts 10pm
Venue: Avanti Italian-American Ristorante, Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Reservations: Call 03-7492 8000 ext. 3176

No comments: