Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An example of Malaysian idiots

You know, I've seen or read some pretty stupid things about what's going on in my home in Malaysia, but I think this one takes the cake (at least the BIG slice), I could be wrong, but I think it wouldn't get anymore FOOLISH and IDIOTIC than this:

PENANG, 29 Oct 2008: The National Fatwa Council will come out with a ruling related to yoga exercise soon.

The announcement would be made by the council's chairperson, Prof Datuk Dr Abdul Shukor Husin, said Department of Islamic Development Malaysia deputy director-general (operations), Othman Mustapha.

He told reporters this after opening the two-day seminar on Islamic Jurisprudence and Eternal Islamic Thinking at Universiti Sains Malaysia.

Yesterday, lecturer Prof Zakaria Stapa of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia's Islamic Studies Centre advised Muslims who have taken up yoga to stop practising it for fear that it could deviate their beliefs.

- Bernama

Wow.. I really wonder what goes on in these people's head? Do they have one in the first place?

What? You bozos actually stopped using your head and your heart when you're reading the Quran now?

Pitiful. Misled from a very young age to become village idiots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how much news like this have been coming up the past years. It simply makes my blood boil. I think they forgot that God gave them brains to be USED. Blind faith = pure stupidity