Friday, November 26, 2004

I'm goin' to Bangkok in a while...

I just came back from the KL Fashion Week thing at Avenue K. Played a gig there with Greg Lyons, along with Lewis Pragasam on drums, Wan on bass, Justin on keys, myself on alto sax, and Eddie on trumpet. Man, what a happening gig, man.. only played like 6 songs, then can see all of them female models upclose and nice, got to talk a bit to Elaine Daly.. oohh.. cool gig, man!!! I even saw Justin livetorun aka PM19. I wonder what he was doing there... pickin' up the models/chicks, or the gay fellas?? AHahhaha... kidding PM19... kidding...

Anyway, as I type this, I'm almost done packing my bags. I'm flyin' off to Bangkok at 0750 hrs in awhile, going for the Saxophone Conference. I'll be there for almost a week, from the 26th Nov to 1st Dec evening. Hopefully I'll have a ball of a time there with everything to do with saxophones, jam sessions, performances... and hopefully can get 'lucky' there also lahh.. ahaha.. wah.. me devil... hmmm...

Hopefully I can even do a couple of runs and especially a 10K on a weekend. Thought of joining Bangkok Marathon 10K, but too late to register la. If I register now also have to pay like USD$40 or 50 or something like that man... cannot afford la. Do my own 10K also cukup.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll get to blog the next couple of days. If I do, then ok la, although I doubt it. But anyway, when I get back on the 1st, have to faster book ticket to go Singapore on 3rd Dec, man. Damn kau rush. Also, looks like I'll be going to Singapore alone la.. shit. Parents all not free also. Sigh.

Anyways.. i'm off to finish packing. I'll see y'all in a couple of days...

Singapore Marathon: 10 days and counting...

No comments: