Just came back from KLCC, did an 8-lapper. Each loop is 1.3km long, and 8-laps is equivalent to approximately 10.4km. Here are my timings:
KLCC Park - 8 laps (total time - 1:21:59)
Average pace - 7:48 minute/km
Lap 1 - 9:59 (bad mistake, start too fast)
Lap 2 - 9:45 (yay, negative split)
Lap 3 - 10:30 (see what i mean.. start too fast, now pay la)
Lap 4 - 10:14 (hmm.. at least still got some neg split)
Lap 5 - 10:20
Lap 6 - 10:22 (that's it la..going downhill from here)
Lap 7 - 10:24
Lap 8 - 10:21 (wah, another neg split!)
1) Chi Running technique is pretty cool. Makes you run faster. But still gotta train to get the body used to it.
2) Halfway, I seemed to lose focus on relaxing my body during the run. Must focus more.
3) I seem to find KLCC park a tad difficult. Somehow it sorta "kills" a bit. Anyone think so?
4) I need a massage. Anyone knows where I can get a good (sports) massage? Message me?
5) I need a nice hot tub soak... but I don't have.. boo hoooo...