Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Yay...

Hahhaha... boh kang zuo (no work to do, i.e. TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!)

Yay, managed to do a long run yesterday evening, Monday. Went to my usual Sg. Kantan route in Kajang, and did two rounds of 6.8k. Felt pretty good too, like the run was fairly comfortable, and I didn't feel like I was exerting myself too much. Clocked 1hr 39mins.

Started at 6pm.. and boy, the sky became dark quite quickly. By the time I went the second round of the 6.8km, it was getting dark, man. And the housing area I pass by got very little street lights, and in fact, one stretch of it doesn't even have any. But I am not scared wan.. hahaha... touch wood.

But I enjoyed my run la... will skip Tuesday, and will train on Wednesday and Thursday.

Can't wait for Bangkok for the Sax Conference...

Can't wait for Singapore Marathon either...

Singapore Marathon: 13 days and counting...

No comments: