Friday, June 10, 2005

New jazz gig..

Well, some of you might have heard (perhaps I told you?) already...

... I'll be doing a regular 3-nights-a-week jazz gig soon, at a new jazz club, opening in the heart of town. The place is called, believe it or not, the Cotton Club! It's located at the ground and 1st floor of a corner lot in Maju Junction Shopping Complex, just adjacent to the Jalan Sultan Ismail/Jalan Raja Laut crossroads...

... The band that'll be playing will be my new, regular working band (I hope) The Julian Chan 4tet featuring newcomer Penangite Dorothy Cheoy on vocals. The current line-up will be myself on saxophones and flute, the drum prodigy John Thomas, Joseph Arnesto on double bass, and former Asiabeat-alumni Jason Geh on piano/keys.

... stay tuned to this channel for more info, coming your way.

No comments: