Monday, March 10, 2008

History 8308

History has been made this year.

You all know what I'm talking about. I only pray that it has been for the better, and not for worse.

To paraphrase Raja Petra (as well as my dad while were on Skype talking - yeah my old folks can do Skype, not bad eh?): You work for the rakyat, not the other way round.. we're the boss.. not you. Don't ever forget that.

It shows that desperate times call for desperate measures. The people are desperate, and the Powers That Be (or Was), did not listen. Worse, they IGNORED the people, and not only that... they turned their desperation against them, saying that the people are wrong!! Now you have been punished for it.

My only regret was that I was not able to be there, and even to fulfill my right as a Malaysian.

To the new cats in town, we only hope that you will do right what has been wrong, and to help us improve on that. Empty promises will result in what you all experience on 8308 except the tides turned against you instead! We all have faith in you! We need change!

On a side note: I've been following the news back home feverishly through the Internet, and I think it was a real surprise for me and my Malaysian mates here in NYC. I think we're all glad that the election turned out the way it did. We only hope the new government will do us Malaysians good!

Now I dare proclaim out loud (AND PROUD!)...



MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!!!



MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!!!!!



MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: