Sunday, January 16, 2005

Long run.. Ronnie's wedding..

Went to do a long run with my good friend, Kay Ti, this morning at Lake Gardens. Felt good running. We started pretty late, 8am. By the time it was 9am, it was really, REALLY sunny. We finished by about 10:30am, and was quite knackered. We drank, and drank, and drank water and iso drinks. Even when we went for lunch with my teacher, Greg, we drank and drank teh tarik, and more iso drinks. Even after lunch, we drank and drank and finished all the water in my car. It was really hot this morning, and sunny, and we got a little dehydrated.

Later in the evening, I went to my runner friend, Ronnie See's wedding ceremony at Overseas Restaurant, Wisma PGRM, Cheras. The rest of the usual runners were there, from the Pacemaker teams to the Penguin teams, and even some of the cats from the triathlon scene like Eugene Chan, and his dad, Chan Chee Seng (a triathlete trainer.. marathon record of below 2:30.. and currently unbeatable). Quite a fun day.

As I'm typing this, I'm so knackered and flat out, I can't wait to go to bed.

Good night!

No comments: