Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Running itch..

Met up with my friend Jamie Pang today, to pass him the Pacesetters' Athletic Club form. Cool bloke, had a nice chat with him too. Hardly meet non-musicians who're into music so much like him. He and a bunch of other runners usually get together at KLCC Park to run together... and knowing that, I started itching to run already. I think I should be relaxed enough by now... already thinking and planning, while driving, about running early tomorrow morning. Aiyah.. did 10km only, not that far also, don't have to rest too long. If I did a Half Marathon or a full one, then I'd probably cut down on training la....

Got the September's copy of Runners' World... man.. how I look forward to each issue! For those who're into running, or wanna get started with running, this is a good site to check out. I learnt a lot reading stuff on the mag as well as online. Really cool..

Long day tomorrow... morning: run, afternoon to evening: rehearsals, at night: rehearsals.. Friday morning: KUCHING, Sarawak.. here I come! Woo hoo...

No comments: