Monday, October 25, 2004

Headachhheeee....

Rested pretty nice today la... after yesterday. Quite a long day, from 4am to almost 3am this morning (okay, fine.. the 3am thing was my fault la.. I'm a bit of a night bird la). Well, at least got energy to do all them dumb errands today, relating to my car.

Anyway, here was what my plan was to get my windscreen stuff in order:

1. Develop photo shots of my car after the screen was broken, photocopy IC and license to claim the insurance cover.

2. Go to the post office to get my road tax done.

So, after getting ready, I left house to go to the photo shop at Metro Plaza shopping complex. Had a Delifrance brunch.. one of them Potato Gratin thingies. Got the photos developed, and photocopied my IC and driving license. I proceeded to the post office to get my road tax done. When I got there, I was told that I have to go directly to JPJ to get it done... shitteee. Never mind, next I went to do the insurance claim, I asked them about the road tax. Apparently, I was told next that I had to do a police report to be issued a new road tax sticker! Ah shit... then, I was also told that I wouldn't have to pay a "lost road tax sticker" fine if I had taken the road tax paper portion from the broken glass. But I didn't take it, and I threw it all away with the glass on the side of the road where my windscreen broke. SHIT!!!! Now I have to do a police report saying that I lost the damn sticker, and I have to pay a rm50 fine! Sigh... by the time I got the insurance claim done, I went home and it was about 4 something in the evening. I then got the call from the insurance people, and they told me that my mum had to sign the claim forms (the car was under her name)... they made a mistake by not checking the car ownership card. That means I have to go to the insurance office again to give the police report and take back the release form to sign, and THEN return it back. Sigh.. only can do it tomorrow morning.

My last words for the day...

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!...... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................


FAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!....

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....


No comments: