Friday, October 22, 2004

Rain.. rain.. no train...

Arrrggghhh.. FAKKKK!!! I can't believe this! It just rained, and rained and rained! It rained COWS and BULLS last night, and I missed my training. It's a good thing I went for a swim in the morning, some adrenaline used... but not enough! Kajang started raining so badly, I didn't want to take the chance of going to KL to train... nanti kena also. *sigh*

Need to release tension, that's what running does.. good one I tell ya. Anyway, I managed to get my pianist Justin to go to Poppy Garden at Jln Sultan Ismail with me to jam with some friends who are playing there. Oh, man.. feels good to play with a band again... for my musician friends: Long time never play la... and I mean REALLY play. I miss No Black Tie.. *sob sob*

Hopefully can train a bit today..

Going to watch Resident Evil: Apocalypse later with my bro... reviews when I balik...

Later...

No comments: