Thursday, November 11, 2004

Rain.. rain.. and MORE rain...

"..rain, rain, go away, come again another day.."

.. or at least just come earlier in the day lah.

When I headed out of my house yesterday around 5-something in the evening, it was just nice and sunny! My scheduled training run (as in really, running ah, please!), would've gone just nice. By the time I reached KL area, I saw it... gloomy skies!!! "Argh.. no!" I told myself. At first I was just angry that the town was jammed. But then, the moment I parked at KLCC... IT RAINED! HEAVILY TOO!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! FAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!! And it definitely looked that it won't stop for another couple of hours... darn celaka la... just my bad luck.

Having said that, I decided to head to the Fitness First gym at Maxis. All I can say is, when you're an outdoor road runner, the gym just ain't gonna work for you la. Not for me at least. I did the first 20 minutes on it, and I already cannot tahan. Although I actually enjoyed seeing myself run from the glass reflection ("..you're so vain" ala Carly Simon), but the feeling of motional-motionless (something I just came up with.. if you get what it means), just ain't cuttin' it for me. Then, like nothing to do, I just went to them body-workout machines and did some pulls and pushes there la. Boring. After a while, I decided to hop back to the treadmill, hoping that I can get some running groove back. This time really teruk.. lepas 5 minute also I boring already. I just gave up. ARGGGHHHHHH.. why must rain so late??!??!?!?!?!

I hate to run in the gym.

Oh yeah, got the latest issue of Runner's World and JazzTimes (with Branford Marsalis, killa sax playa on the cover).

No comments: