Saturday, September 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, what do you know...

It's my birthday today! Usually I'm not so keen on telling the whole world.

But I'm 27, and this year, i don't give a damn!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Thanks to all who gave their well wishes... thank you, thank you very much!! Thanks for being a part of my 27th year of life.


* * * * *
Update:

I just got back from Alexis Ampang to watch Denise Mininfield, where my family gave me a good surprise birthday cake, and the musicians Greg, Lewis, Andy, Mac, Suflan, and friends all celebrated with me.

This is definitely one of the best birthday celebrations I've had. FYI: I haven't celebrated a single birthday since I got back from my studies in Australia, as I was engaged with performances during those years, on my birthday. And today I actually got to celebrate with my family and closest friends. Awesome.

By the way, if you're reading this post, and you didn't go and check out Denise, you've still got one more night to check her out at Alexis Ampang. She's just simply awesome! All aspiring vocalists should check her out... that woman is so full of soul!!!!!!

No comments: