Monday, January 09, 2006

All Is Quiet..

After a contemplative weekend, I guess everything is quieting down a little while. Which is good...

Time for me to regroup, and start planning things for the year. And set into motion things that are supposed to go into motion.

Like sports training and racing, it's the "transitional" period for some of us, while some of us have already started training hard for the early of the year races. Even for me as a musician, it's time to take a step back and reassess my goals - musical goals, practice goals, working goals. No football goals though. Except for World Cup 2006..ahahha.. that's something to look forward to.

Anyway, I think I'm almost over New Year's eve post-gig depression. I haven't touched my horn for a week, and I'm itching to already. Which is great, really. Nothing like getting back into something by depriving yourself of it for a short period of time!

Training is still nowhere.. hhahaha.. bloody hell! All funny things happen that get into the way of training. Looks like I'll do more long runs than not, just for KLIM. Still have to figure out how to train on my bike for MMDS-1.

See how it goes..

How's everyone doing?

No comments: