Thursday, October 05, 2006

Greetings From Shanghai!!

Hey all,

I really regret not being able to update the blog much more this past week or so. It's one of those moments where stuff takes precedence from updating my blog, which includes work.

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm typing in from a hotel room in Shanghai. Here I am again, but this time to do the Jonathan Lee World Tour concert. You know what I love about this gig, not only do we get to play some good music, but it definitely comes with the perks! We're staying in this cool 5-star hotel called Hua Tin Hotels and Towers, just opposite the Shanghai Indoor Stadium, where we are performing on Friday night.

Well, we've taken loads of pictures, even though we've only arrived TODAY, 4th of October! Hopefully I'll get time to upload it once I get back from Shanghai.

Till then... tata y'all!

No comments: