Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm on Plan B mag..

Check out February's edition of Plan B mag now on sale on most newsstands. This issue is pretty interesting... it features some of the younger jazz cats of KL, including myself. Hah.. imagine ME, of all people, modelling for a fashion magazine!

I love my job! Ahahah..


Anyway(!)... the concept is pretty interesting (read: funny as in hilarious), as you'll find us dressed up and shot in various interesting (and precarious!) poses! I'm not going to spoil the fun and tell you how I was shot in... go buy the magazine and laugh your butts off!

But it's quite an interesting experience... but I'm no model material.. LOL! It was fun to do it.. not to mention giving everyone else a good hearty laugh at my expense! By the way it also has a nice short interview caption with the pictures, and basically asking each of us about what we do and some of our (concise) views on jazz in Kay-El.

Check it out!

No comments: