Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back from Bangkok!

I just got back from a 3-day trip from Bangkok. Went there with Eddie. And what a fun three days it was. Not to mention a stomach-churning one.. with the spicy food and all!

I went up there from Penang after my auntie's (she's 2 years older than me, in case you were wondering) wedding! And I've wanted to visit Bangkok before going off to NYC, and now I managed to do that. It was great, as I got to visit two friends I really haven't seen for a little while.. CM and Sharon (who's been there working for the past 5 years!). It was really great that I got to see them again, before I leave. And they even took care of us a little bit while we were there, taking us for food and entertainment, etc.

Anyway, I won't write much about it at the moment. I'll write a little if I have the time, and maybe post some photos.

Now I just have to worry about next week...

Tired.

Good night.

No comments: