Monday, July 27, 2009

WVC Trio + 1 latest album "ELEVEN" is out!!

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce here that WVC Trio + 1's latest recording effort, "ELEVEN" is out! And I'm also proud to say that I'm grateful that I've been given an opportunity to be also a part of this effort, thanks to my band mates, Vincent Ong, Tay Cher Siang and Adam Osmianski.


This CD features a fantastic line-up, a Malaysian-American connection, consisting of Tay Cher Siang (piano), Vincent Ong (bass), Adam Osmianski (drums), and myself on saxophones. All the tunes are original compositions from Cher Siang, Adam and Vincent. (NB: Next one I will definitely have at least one of mine in!)

Here is the song list in the album:

1. The Art of the Wind-Up Alarm Clock
2. Hunger Strike
3. Standing in the Rain on Euclid Ave.
4. Little Steps
5. Merry Go 'Round
6. Caipifruta
7. Dawn
8. Cherish the Siamese Twins
9. Golden Monkey
10. Strollin' in One Town
11. Rhumba for a Sad Sad Witch

You can listen to some of the new compositions that are not included in the album from reverbnation.com. Here is the link:

http://www.reverbnation.com/wvctrio

You can get this CD at Rock Corner at Bangsar Village and One Utama, also Tower Records at Lot 10! Otherwise you can personally get it from me, by sending me an email or giving me a call at +6012-2732378 (Malaysia) or +1-646-886-9688 (US, but only from September).

Hope to hear from you!

Support Malaysian music!!

JULIAN

No comments: