Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Haze Wars: The Haze Strikes Back

I was just driving towards PJ for a saxophone class with my student. And it's just one of those days I really, REALLY do not feel like going out. Just because of the haze. I took some pics with my PDA phone while I was driving on the way.


Haze at the East-West Interchange Highway (Metramac) after Connaught
Posted by Picasa

It's really bad.. I couldn't see 500 metres away.


Haze after Mid Valley to Kerinchi Link
Posted by Picasa

It's like back in 1998, when the haze from the Indonesian forest fires started and smoked Malaysia. That was really, really bad. And the smell was just pure arid and smoky.

I really hope it clears up by the end of the week.

Oh yeah, The EDGE Rat Race was supposed to be on yesterday, it got postponed. No way, anyone's gonna run in this haze! Start hitting the gyms, white collar boys!!! You still got time to train! HEhehee..

No comments: