Friday, March 25, 2005

I want an iPod... and then some..

I so want an iPod!!!

Let's just say I'm really, REALLY tempted to get one now. I mean, I've always been tempted to get it, but this time a little more than usual.

Okay, here's the deal: I'm going to China this coming Monday morning, right after my Sunday night 50 Cents Jazz Club show at Actor's Studio. And I am gonna need music a whole lot, too. And I really don't feel like lugging around a CD Discman and a CD case in my waistpouch! A bit sick, right? Like getting an iPod just for convenience? Well, on one hand yes, and on the other hand, I'm eventually gonna get one anyway! And I will be travelling a whole lot, whether sooner or later, so.. like what the heck.

Now... iPod mini 6GB or normal iPod 20GB??? Hmmm.. in KL the former is selling for RM1,199 and the latter for rm1,499 i think. Argghhh, how la????

Well, I'll know tomorrow.....

Right now, as I type, I'm actually importing songs from my CDs into my iTunes... later..

----------------------------
Some other news:

It's one hell of a busy weekend I tell ya...

... I just got confirmation from my friend Alonso, a Colombian percussionist that we're doing his gig at Alexis Bistro Ampang tomorrow AND Saturday night. He only comfirmed with me short of a few hours ago from the moment I'm typing this! I wasn't even sure if the gig was on, although he did tell me about it over a week ago. I assumed that since we didn't do any rehearsals, the gig might not be happening, but it is. Oh well, nothing I couldn't handle, I hope! AHahhaa..

... will have to DEFINITELY pack my bags for China on Saturday, because...

... I'm taking part in the Malakoff Malaysia Duathlon Series 1, this Sunday morning. I'll be doing the relay with Greg's (who will be doing the individual) wife, June (10K), another cyclist by the name of Sanjiv, and myself on 5k. So that's gonna be fun...

...after that, I have to go home, make sure I've packed everything I need for China. After that, I have to go over to Actor's Studio Theatre by 2:30pm to do my soundcheck for the 50 Cents Jazz Club show, which of course will start at 8:30pm...

... then I have to rush and have my friend send me to KL Sentral to grab the KLIA transit train to KLIA for my 1:40am flight to China...

... and then it's 8-days of non-stop moving around in a group package tour. Oh, I how I don't like package tours!!

... and I'll be reporting my travels (if I'm not too lazy to write) in my blog once I get back from China.

Till then...

If I don't blog before I go to China... you'll hear from me after I get back from China!

Ta ta...

No comments: